Tuesday, September 4, 2007
About Me

- Name: Robyn
Author of Invisibly Ill and Living with Hope, Robyn Olfert is a Canadian writer living with multiple chronic illnesses. She enjoys her home with her husband and adult daughter, delighting friends with her sense of humour and expressing herself through music and writing.
Previous Posts
- How do you move a shed across town?
- Driveway
- Insulating the sunroom floor
- Moving the Triumph
- Mom! Quick I need my shoes. I have to show Ethan...
- What goes here?
- Corinna needs pictures
- Living in Chaos
- It's all about the kitchen
- Elsie's baseboard factory and some electrical
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]











3 Comments:
I want the guys job that gets to slide on cement! Also love the picture of the giant norwex mop. Looks like you had a fun day. The mom and Claire pic was way too cute as well.
September 4, 2007 at 2:22 PM
That's "guy's job" with the apostrophe. I don't want to be known as the blog commenter who can't spell.
September 4, 2007 at 2:22 PM
It's great to see more progress! We'll have to walk by and check it out in person - we're getting our exercise on our own house projects at the moment, rather than walking the neighbourhood. But it's always nice to see things happening. And maybe now we won't have to walk around the "sidewalk" in front of your house!
September 6, 2007 at 4:52 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home