This is a blog about Kevin and Robyn building a house. Our daughter Claire is the star of this blog.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Moving the Triumph

Today we finished moving out of the old house, and specifically out of the garage. Sadly, Kevin's TR6 didn't get carburetors put back in before we moved, so it needed to be towed. Thankfully, we found a place to store it until our garage is ready to receive cars.

Thankfully parents and Claire were on hand when a little pushing was needed.

Here's the Triumph tethered to our "real" car in the back lane. Claire and I travelled with my parents in their truck and took pictures and made sure yahoos didn't drive into our little caravan.

Ready to leave our cozy residential street and head onto Pembina!

Slowest my dad has ever driven on Pembina Highway.

Almost there.

Can I drive?

Again, thanks to Claire's muscles, the car was pushed into storage.
And for some reason I thought we should celebrate with a little special dessert, so Claire and I made a lemon meringue pie.

3 Comments:

Blogger Corinna said...

i can't imagine you even liking lemon meringue pie! That's the most shocking picture I think!

July 15, 2007 at 7:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lemon meringue pie, mmmmm that's sounds yummy. can i pop by for a midnight snack? congrats on completing the move!

July 15, 2007 at 9:08 PM

 
Blogger L said...

You make me laugh. I agree - no better way to celebrate than with pie, especially lemon. I always say a new kitchen officially becomes home-y when you bake something in it. Well I don't say that that often, but I think it a lot.

July 17, 2007 at 9:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home