Mom! Quick I need my shoes. I have to show Ethan something!
So Claire had a pajama day. The electricians were here today and are just about finished now, and we have lights in 90% of the places they are planned for. So, Claire spent the day in jammies visiting with electricians.
Sheldon and Janelle came over tonight for a bit. Claire was very excited to show Ethan her big pile of crushed rock. The following few pictures show the fun that ensued.


Sheldon thought he could sneak some hose in his trunk without us noticing, but the paparazzi got him. I think it was all part of his master plan. Ethan, you distract Claire and her dad...I'll steal the hose.
Carpet got installed on the stairs yesterday. The installer started when Kevin realized that we had forgotten to paint the stairwell, so for the last two weeks or so we've had stairs with underlay and "smooth edge". Anyway, now we can walk down the stairs without shoes or getting nails in our heels. So I'm vacuuming up the little carpet crumbs and Claire is doing what she does best.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home