This is a blog about Kevin and Robyn building a house. Our daughter Claire is the star of this blog.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's all about the kitchen

The first two pictures were taken just after lunch time today. I was impressed how quickly Ben, the installer, worked.



I was even more impressed with Ben when I saw the bundle of garbage pictured above. He is our favourite trade for the whole project. He wins. He stacks up the garbage neatly and ties it together. His mom wasn't even there to be impressed. Unfortunately the only real prize that was offered to him was a bottle of Aquafina which I believe he declined.

Claire and I cleaned the bathtub today. She found creative ways to reach the high stuff. And you all thought we were handicapped, but the grab bars are clearly for Claire.


This is what the kitchen looked like when dear Ben went home some time after 6. It's very exciting to see the kitchen taking shape.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's going to be a beautiful kitchen! We'll have to come by soon.

July 1, 2007 at 6:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home