Fireplace progress and one door
Kevin boxed in the fireplace. He and his dad have been working away at the fireplace project for a while. It looks so snug-as-a-bug sitting in there all boxed in. He was very proud because he actually did something without his dad. (That's a direct quote from him.) Claire was striking a pose again in the ten pictures Kevin took before this one.

I followed Claire's lead and tried to strike a pose with all the style and flare she is known for. I feel I was unsuccessful. It takes a lot of something to post a picture of yourself like this one on the Internet. But I don't get as many comments on my blog as I would like so I thought I'd post a horrible picture of myself and see if anyone protests. Oh, I forgot to mention. The above picture is the first door that has been hung in the basement. Thank you Hank. You do fine work.
This is our basement bathroom. Do you like the paint colour and the white accents?

5 Comments:
I must say, I've seen better pictures of you. Maybe right after that one you should post that picture of you where Darlene did your hair with purple tips.
Nice bathroom, why did you copy us?!? Those are our current basement bathroom colors!!!
June 17, 2007 at 7:45 PM
The following comment was emailed to me by my other sister. I wanted it public so I would look popular, like a blog writer who gets lots of comments.
Oh my goodness Robyn, that is quite a pose you struck. You must be really confident in who you are ;). I love reading your blog and seeing the amazing work you're doing. I also love Claire's poses. Very fun photos.
June 17, 2007 at 9:26 PM
Corinna (aka coju),
That picture of me where Dar did my hair with purple tips is already on www.purosalonspa.com ... I think that's enough Internet for that picture. And it doesn't really go with the blog, just like "sexy" apparently does not go with "furnace".
June 17, 2007 at 9:28 PM
Great picture. I've been looking to change my desktop background for a while, so thanks for that.
June 20, 2007 at 3:36 PM
Now, I feel like a rock star. Thanks Ellen.
Robyn
June 20, 2007 at 6:09 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home