Update....pictures to follow
It seems I have neglected to update a few things.
1) The sunroom is closed in now. Windows and patio door arrived and were installed last week. Thank you Chuck.
2) Soffits and fascia are around the whole house now. Eaves troughs coming soon.
I should do a drive-by shooting today so I can take pictures of these things. I think I can do that from the car and not get my shoes full of muck. It's a little gross around the house now since we've had so much rain. You should see the basement. Olympic size swimming pool down there.
3) We are very anxiously waiting for the interior doors to arrive so painting can resume. (I don't anticipate including a picture of us looking anxious.)
4) Claire's favourite thing to do at the house is play hide and seek. (This could make a cute picture, however.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home