This is a blog about Kevin and Robyn building a house. Our daughter Claire is the star of this blog.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Rebarb! (and other things)

On May 25 gravel was poured into the basement in the morning, poly came at noon, and then rebar (or rebarb if you're Claire).

I'm happy to show you the above picture because Mrs. Elsie Olfert is in it and she was the star of the single-handed garage insulating operation but managed to not be photographed in action that day. Here she is cleaning off the stairs to the basement so that after the cement is poured we can keep the basement clean and not track all the garbage on the stairs into the basement.


This is our much cleaner looking basement. How exciting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Corinna said...

Wow, Gravel, Poly and Rebarb came over! Good to see you entertaining already. What hospitable folks you are. (I'm quite sure this is the first time I've referred to you, or perhaps anyone, as "folks"). I thought the rebarb comment was a little personal for a blog, what do you think?

May 26, 2007 at 2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home