Priming and a question....
May 12, 2007
The first two pictures show some of the priming that has been done. The primer is tinted so it's similar to what the paint colours will be.
The first picture shows are guests from Calgary, Catherine and Evan. It's the only picture we had with them, and we're not looking all that excited or attentive. However we were thrilled to have them with us for a bit in Winnipeg, and it was fun to show a faithful long-distance blog reader the real thing.

And now for a question:What has changed since the last time I posted a picture of the exterior of the back of the house? I haven't decided on any prizes yet, but I encourage people to post a comment if they think they know.

2 Comments:
My guess is..."What is soffit facia, and pot lights, Alex". It looks like it's all coming together!
Sheldon
May 14, 2007 at 10:11 AM
Sheldon wins. :)
May 14, 2007 at 11:06 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home