This is a blog about Kevin and Robyn building a house. Our daughter Claire is the star of this blog.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Party

May 19, 2007

This is Kevin's storage centre/garage attic in progress. I feel very special. I don't know anyone else who has a storage centre in the garage.



Above is Mr. Sheldon Hildebrand. Faithful blog reader and drywaller with cool tools. Below is Mr. John Olfert. Cheery and most faithful worker and facilitator of this project. I regret that I do not have a photo of Mrs. Elsie Olfert who single-handedly insulated the entire garage yesterday evening.


Above: Note the storage centre is now complete. Also, drywall is on the west wall. It's not too late to join us for drywall party #2 which will take place on Victoria Day.

This is our basement which is no longer muck thanks to the sump pump. I decided to only include 2 of the 52 pictures Kevin took of the basement today. If you need more, let me know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot got done - sorry we missed it. Enjoy your storage center (never enough storage). We'll be by to check out the progress in person soon!

May 22, 2007 at 6:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home