A few bricks short of a load
We are literally 5 bricks short of a load. We bought brick or stone or something to go around the fireplace. One hundred bucks for a box, and we need exactly five more. It's called "Nantucket" - anyone have a few extras? If not, we'll go garbage picking in River Park South or something. Below is our fireplace/TV. Our TV is smaller than our fireplace and we don't have cable which means we don't even get the fireplace channel at Christmas so now I think we'll just watch the fireplace all year. Sorry Duane, no big screen plasma monstrosity is being planned. Just our little 20" that happily plays Franklin videos whenever I need a nap. :)

The basement is framed! Claire is standing in the studio sweeping. She's happiest when she's doing housework. Takes after her mom. Hey, no laughing. Okay she takes after her dad and our moms. Behind Claire I'm standing (supervising the cleaning) in the little hallway between the two bedrooms and the bathroom. Below, Claire is climbing a ladder in the larger of the two bedrooms.


3 Comments:
I always knew you were a few bricks short of a load...
May 29, 2007 at 7:26 PM
I'd like to make a comment. This is the second time in two days that my sister has made a comment on a blog about my mental state. I guess it takes one to know one, crazy woman Corinna.
May 29, 2007 at 8:39 PM
Okay, how did you know my husband dreams about a huge plasma TV in our great room?? Just kidding. It must be your BIL you are talking about...
May 31, 2007 at 8:14 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home