Busy day at the new house
Lotsa stuff happened today.
Take note of the following:
1) Cute kid in soccer jersey ready for big game.
2) Electrical getting roughed in downstairs.
3) Subfloor for vinyl areas upstairs has been installed. Cute kid jumping up and down on it.
4) Door jambs upstairs.
5) Cute kid driving trike in parents' bedroom.

This will be the "workout" room. Officially it is bedroom #3 on the plans. There's a neat little nook for a bookshelf or maybe a little desk. The picture is taken from in the closet.

This is officially bedroom #4. If you sleep at our house, this may be the guest room. Anyone want a really nice futon? We may want to sell ours and just get a bed for this room. This is a view towards the large closet.

Sexy furnace, eh?
For the record, my mom would not approve of me using the word "sexy" on my very public blog. Pastors may even be reading this. Gasp. But I'm not going to take it out. It was the first caption that popped into my mind and I can't think of a better one. Go with your gut I say. But I will note that my mom would not approve because I think she reads this sometimes and I wouldn't want her to think that I think she approves.
Staircase and storage area. The storage area is a really big closet where the garbage pail is sitting. It will be enough. We will de-clutter. We will not stockpile. Packrat will not be our middle name. We will be organized. We will not have junk rooms or junk drawers. We do have other little nooks where we can store things. But we won't need them. We will stand in them and enjoy the spaciousness. We do not need a reality TV intervention where someone comes to your house and takes a picture of the hideous mess of disorganization and fixes all your problems. This house will be different. We will be different.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home