This is a blog about Kevin and Robyn building a house. Our daughter Claire is the star of this blog.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

More stucco progress

April 24, 2007

First coat of the stucco stuff went on today. It was a great day to be working outside.

Mudding is complete or nearing completion upstairs.

Plumbing has been started in the basement.

2 Comments:

Blogger Corinna said...

I'm a loyal checker, got any updates for me?!?

May 7, 2007 at 7:47 PM

 
Blogger Robyn said...

Patience, patience, Corinna. We're waiting for stuff to happen, too. I'm sure I care slightly more than you do. Painting should be starting any day now. The painter was out of town, and Kevin just spoke to him last night. We need to fax him our colour choices of various shades of orange, purple, and pink.

May 8, 2007 at 7:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home