This is a blog about Kevin and Robyn building a house. Our daughter Claire is the star of this blog.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Spring cleaning

March 10, 2007

We took a family trip to the house today. The melting snow made us think it was spring. So Kevin and Claire did the usual spring cleaning...shoveling ice out of the house. Claire was very busy shoveling, cleaning up garbage, picking up nails and wires, etc. She thought she worked the hardest out of any of us. Based on the big supper she ate when we got home, I'd have to agree.

In the following pictures you can take note that the bathtub has had all kinds of plumbing attention, much of the wiring is done, and many holes for vents have been cut.




2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

OH you guys....I had no idea you were building. Miss one family gathering and you're completely out of the loop I guess. These are great pictures. So excited for you!!! Congrats on what looks like great progress.

March 15, 2007 at 6:02 PM

 
Blogger Corinna said...

I need a blog update. Is anything happening over there these days?!?!

March 18, 2007 at 1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home