Tuesday, March 27, 2007
About Me

- Name: Robyn
Author of Invisibly Ill and Living with Hope, Robyn Olfert is a Canadian writer living with multiple chronic illnesses. She enjoys her home with her husband and adult daughter, delighting friends with her sense of humour and expressing herself through music and writing.
Previous Posts
- Do our boots measure up?
- 9 days since my last confession...I mean post
- Spring cleaning
- Closed In
- Curb appeal...at least to me
- Plumbing
- Garage
- Sunroom!
- The roof continues...and the beginning of the garage
- Another trusses post today
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





4 Comments:
PS
The kitchen sounds like a good idea for a doorbell. That's where ours is and I like hearing it there, not in my bedroom. I grew up with an intercom system in my parents house. If someone rang the doorbell, I heard it so very loudly and clearly in my bedroom (we weren't supposed to meddle with it, so I wasn't allowed to make it quiet). Not so nice when you're taking a nap, or sleeping for the night. There should be a law, no doorbells in the bedroom!
March 27, 2007 at 7:21 PM
Good to know. It's nice to hear a testimonial from someone who has experienced doorbells in both locations. I continue to welcome discussion from anyone, even those inexperienced with different doorbell locations. Thanks, again.
Robyn
March 27, 2007 at 7:56 PM
Here are my 2 cents.
Janelle and I had thought of putting a switch for our doorbell when I installed ours during our basement reno. We didn't because we couldn't find an easy/convenient place to put it, but I do think it is a good idea. It just might take some time to get used to remembering to turn it on.
We put our doorbell in our stairway leading to the basement. I too wanted it away from Tressa's room, and we also wanted to hear it from the basement. We like the location, although it is a little quiet on the main floor now that we have the basement door closed because of Tressa crawling.
Sheldon
March 29, 2007 at 10:27 AM
It's been too long since a post. I've noticed.
April 4, 2007 at 2:41 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home