9 days since my last confession...I mean post
March 19, 2007
Someone mentioned that it had been too long since my last post. I'm going to have a contest to see who notices this post first. There is no prize, fyi.
Today we have four pictures:
1) Claire by our fireplace/built-in entertainment unit thing. We're trying to make a monstrosity to put our little 20" TV in.
2) Claire in what will end up being a built-in shelf/desk in her room.
3) Stairs to the basement.
4) Claire in the shower in the ensuite.



Doesn't Claire just make these pictures? We drove by earlier today and commented that the house looked a little sad and lonely and that some nice people should really move in there to cheer it up. Claire and I volunteered to do that once it's done. We should tell Kevin and invite him to join us.The furnace has been hung downstairs by the way. No picture. Posts may be few and far between in the next while. Drywall is coming soon and I'm rather allergic to the drywall dust. So until it's sealed/painted, I won't be making many visits, at least not long ones. I will try to send my staff of blog photographers there on my behalf.

2 Comments:
I absolutely love your blog Robyn! The weather updates are awesome (right up my alley anyway) and I love seeing the progress on your house! After the gathering yesterday I came home, put Kennedy to bed and read all of it. I was so tired but I couldn't stop. Anyway, I'm glad you have a "staff" of photographers to keep up the blogging!
March 19, 2007 at 7:46 PM
Wow, I guess Jocelyn won the "notice the new post" and "best blog compliments" awards. I like the new post too and enjoyed all the Claire pictures, as did Luke with his exuberant "Care!" at each picture.
March 20, 2007 at 2:13 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home