This is a blog about Kevin and Robyn building a house. Our daughter Claire is the star of this blog.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Another trusses post today

Claire and I went back at around 6 p.m. today to see all the progress. We managed to crawl into the back door and walk around our framed and trussed house! What a blast.

My attempt at abstract/artistic.


Claire in her room!
She asked me where the bed is. Funny she noticed there was no bed before noticing that there are no drywalled walls and ceiling or carpet and the fact that the floor is covered in snow. She did notice that the house was kind of cold. I told her we'd always keep it warmer when we live there.


This photo shows where the piles are for the garage.


Looking into the dining room from the foyer/closet area.


The house that is making tremendous progress!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI, Robyn~
I got the link here from Corinna's blog. Looks great! Where is your new house?
Rose (from church)

February 27, 2007 at 11:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home