This is a blog about Kevin and Robyn building a house. Our daughter Claire is the star of this blog.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"Hey, Kev...I think I found a lot for us...."

As I was doing my real estate work for my dad, I came across a house eight blocks north of where we live now. Kevin was doing dishes and I called out, "Hey, Kev....I think I found a lot for us..." We've been looking to build a new house in our neighbourhood for about a year. Kevin eventually came over and looked at the listing. He rode his bike past the property in the dark, and within two days our build-a-house project was officially started. That was in September, 2006. It is now January, 2007 and ground has finally been broken. Now that the project is actually underway, we decided it would be fun to blog about the project and post pictures of the progress.

- Robyn

2 Comments:

Blogger Corinna said...

fantastic blogging! I'm so glad you've begun. I look forward to hearing all sorts of amazing updates and more stories of "Enter blankity blank".

January 28, 2007 at 2:14 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice pictures. I bet it's a lot of fun being involved in the whole process. Someday I'd like to build my own house as well!

January 30, 2007 at 1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home